News, Tech Tips, Updates

What cables do you need to connect a Hasselblad digital back to the Len Control S?

Several people have asked me recently what cables are needed for connecting their Hasselblad digital backs to the Rollei Lens Control S with electronic shutters.

For cables you'd need your firewire cable, plus two others that daisy chain together: The first part of the cable you'll need is the Rollei digital communications cable which I sell in my online shop:  Rollei Connecting Cable for Digital Backs to Lens ControlS, and the second part of the cable is a Hasselblad supplied cable which fits to the end of this cable and goes into the port(s) of your digital back.  
Continue reading